Certificates & Rewards
Get children motivated and reward them for their hard work and progress using our ready made certificates! Whether they’ve achieved the best star point score, or they’re simply your ‘Phonics Hero of the Week’, make a big deal out of presenting children with their certificates and you’ll soon find their time and effort spent on Phonics Hero will soar!
This year I have started giving out certificates for each level which I didn’t do last year and it is amazing how keen they have become!
Annette De Thier, Teacher at Japanese International School
Certificates in Colour
- Phonics Hero of the Week – pick your Phonics Hero based on effort, a new user, high game play or any other criteria you decide. We suggest you set aside a few minutes each week to make a big deal out of presenting the Hero’s certificate and before you know it they’ll be clambering over each other to get the prestigious award. Once you’ve picked, print our poster, pop their photo in the space provided and display it proudly for all to see!
- Level Hero – awarded to children for reaching a certain level
- Most Improved Hero – for the child whose results you can see are really improving
- Progress Hero – which child has progressed the furthest? Perhaps give it a timeframe
- Star Hero – how many stars can the children in your class achieve?
Certificates in Black & White
Level Completion Prizes
You also have the option to reward children for every level they complete with a certificate/poster and/or colouring page. Access these through the reporting section in your Teacher Account; when a child (or your whole class) completes a level, the “Download” button next to each row of scores becomes clickable and allows you to download both the colour prize and black and white version for children to colour in.
Parents can also access these at home by logging into the Child Account on a computer and heading to the Report page.
What do you do in class to reward and motivate your heroes? Share with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Do you have any other ideas of reward resources you’d like to see? Let us know and we may be able to create them and add it to the bank of resources above.