Teacher’s Admin Tools
What Teachers can do with their Child Accounts:
1) Update and change details
We will assign all children their own Child Account and it will be linked to their class and teacher. The class teacher will then be able to control their student’s accounts by:
- Setting whole class or individual student start levels – alternatively, teachers can use the placement test to assign students to the correct level.
- Resetting accounts – if a student leaves and you want to ‘recycle’ the account for a new student.
- Updating accounts – changing passwords or adding/changing names.
- Adding new classes – you might want to group children by ability rather than as a whole class. You can add as many classes as you like.
2) Set homework
Stop children zooming ahead by setting maximum levels to reach within set dates (a schedule). You might like to use these as homework goals.
See the scheduling tool in action:
3) Report on progress
Incorporate Phonics Hero into your assessment; see how each child, or your whole class is progressing with live reports.
- Download reports for offline discussions.
- Look at averages per class and compare.
See the reports in action:
Start a Trial of the Child Accounts with a Teacher Account